Tuesday 15 September 2015

Stuck?! Sketches September 15th DT Reveal

Hello and welcome!

It's time for a new sketch challenge at Stuck?! Sketches! I really enjoyed creating with this fabulous sketch that Laura has designed for us:


Here is my layout that I created with this sketch using patterned papers from the AC Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy collection:


I switched the smaller photos in the sketch for one larger photo. This photo was from the photo shoot that we had done when Eleanor was just 2 weeks old! She looks so small and tiny! She has grown so much since this photo... I can't believe that she will be 1 in a month and a half!

Here are some closeups of my layout:


The flowers on my layout are all from D-lish Scraps. I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut my title and then mounted it up with some foam tape for added dimension.


Above the photo here I've included another flower, as well as a flair and a doily, all from D-lish Scraps.


In the cluster over to the left I've included a couple more flowers and a sequin bow. I fussy cut the speech bubble and the 'Dream Big' banner from the patterned papers. I finished my layout off by adding a couple of resin butterflies.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll pop on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the lovely layouts created by my fellow design team members! We would love you to play along with us by creating a layout inspired by this sketch and linking it up on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by September 29th! The randomly chosen winners will win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:



Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look at my layout! Thank you for any lovely comments that you leave for me also - I always appreciate them and I love reading them!

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photo and the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goreous, love your feminine touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! Pretty colours and adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete