Sunday 1 November 2015

Scrap the Girls November Design Team Reveal

Hi there!

I can't believe that November is here already!! I don't know where this year is going... But the start of a new month does mean new scrappy challenges to get us inspired!! Yay!!

So, this month over at Scrap the Girls we have a sketch challenge for you. Lets take a look...


And here is my layout that I created based on this sketch...



I love this photo sooo much... My two girls just look like they are in their own little world together! What a joy it is to see how much they adore one another!

I've used some pretty Heidi Swapp papers for my layout.

Lets take a look at some closeups...


 I created some layers underneath my photo with patterned papers and a doily, and I raised the photo up with some foam tape. I also tucked some tangled thread under the photo for some added texture. To the right of the photo I added a flair button from D-lish Scraps.


I used a Heidi Swapp word sticker for my title... It was the perfect colour and the perfect word for my layout!


My little flower cluster includes a couple of flowers from D-lish Scraps and some leaves that I cut on my Silhouette Cameo.


And here is one final closeup of the photo and embellishments.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll pop on over to the Scrap the Girls blog and take a look at the gorgeous layouts that my fellow design team members have created with this sketch! I hope that you get inspired and join us this month by creating a layout based on the sketch!  Link it up on the Scrap the Girls blog by 30th November to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors!

Thank you for taking the time to visit and for your lovely comments also! I will be back later today with my design team reveal for the Nov 1st challenge at Stuck?! Sketches!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and those leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete