Sunday 31 January 2016

Eleanor | Charms Creations Dec/Jan Challenge Two

Hi there!

Just popping in with a last minute entry for the Charms Creations Dec/Jan Challenge Two. This is the lovely mood board...


I was inspired by the beautiful pastel colours in the mood board. I scrapped a super cute photo of my baby girl taken at the beach. I love the sun flare in this photo!



I've wanted to create a layout about the meaning of my daughter's name for a while. Her name means "bright, shining one", and I thought this photo was just perfect for this!

My layout features patterned papers from the Pink Paislee Citrus Bliss collection, and embellishments from Charms Creations, D-lish Scraps and Cocoa Vanilla.

Here are a couple of closeups of my layout...


I LOVE these glittery gold Thickers from the Maggie Holmes Shine collection, and this was the perfect word for my layout!


How pretty is this Charms Creations heart!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those lovely people who take the time to leave a comment as well!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete