Monday 14 March 2016

Best Friends | Charms Creations Guest Designer

Hi there!

I'm so pleased to be guest designing for Charms Creations this month, and I'm back today with another layout to share with you! This time I used a Charms bright yellow hessian heart!

"Best Friends"


I love this photo that I took of my eldest daughter with her best friend recently! These two have so much fun together! And they love their new emoji cushions!

My layout features patterned papers from the Maggie Holmes Shine collection. This is definitely one of my fave collections at the moment!! As well as the gorgeous Charms Creations heart, I've also used a mix of embellishments from D-lish Scraps, Freckled Fawn, Bella Blvd and Amy Tangerine.

Here are some closeups so that you can see all the details...


I love the colour and texture of the hessian heart! I added a flair button and a cherry blossom flower to the heart for some extra prettiness (both from D-lish Scraps).


I love combining different fonts to create my title! I used a combination of Amy Tangerine Thickers (from the Rise & Shine collection) with Maggie Holmes Thickers (from the Open Book collection). I used some small pieces of foam tape on the back of the gold word to give it some extra dimension. Love how these look together!


I created a pretty little cluster to the right of the photo using D-lish Scraps flowers, a Bella Blvd sticker and a Freckled Fawn glitter chipboard star.


Lastly I created another cluster up in the top right hand corner. Totally loving all of these pretty embellishments! I included some hidden journalling on the Bella Blvd 'Friends' tag. Also included in this cluster is a lovely pink sequin bow and a word strip, both from D-lish Scraps, and a lemon sticker from the Amy Tangerine Finders Keepers collection.

I love how all of the elements came together on this page, and that Charms Creations hessian heart was the perfect finishing touch!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who leave a lovely comment as well.

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous.. love the bright colors and happy fell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING this!! What a pretty girly page!

    ReplyDelete