Wednesday 23 March 2016

Family | D-lish Scraps Design Team Layout

Hi everyone!

I'm back with my final D-lish Scraps share for the month. This layout features a sweet photo of my three children with two of their cousins...

"Family"


The three children in the middle are mine, and the two little cuties on the left and right are my nieces on my husband's side of the family. I wanted to share this layout today because my niece Phoebe (the sweet little bubba on the right) is turning one!!

Let's take a look at some closeups...


For my title I used one of the new Corbett Creations wood veneer words. I stocked up on these when they were added to the store... I love that they make it super easy to add a lovely title to your page without any effort (I've left mine raw, but you could certainly add colour to them if you fancied). On the bottom right hand corner of my photo I created a pretty flower cluster that includes a white wild rose, a pink gardenia, and a blue medium rose. You can also see a flair button and a sequin bow tucked in there as well. Underneath the flower cluster I've added a phrase from the Sugar & Spice Wordfetti sheet.


Above the photo I added a sub-title using the new Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers. Have you seen all the new Kaisercraft goodies that are now available from D-lish Scraps?


Under the top right hand corner of my photo I tucked a dip dye tag. These are sooo pretty! I also added a wooden fancy butterfly button to the right of the photo.


I created another smaller flower cluster on the bottom left hand corner of my layout using another pink gardenia and blue rose.

I just love how many pretty embellishments you can find in the D-lish Scraps store. Whatever your style, you'll always find the perfect embellishments for your layout! Have you been shopping over there lately? There have been some new arrivals in the store over the past month, so head on over there to check them out!

Thank you so much for popping in and taking a look at my D-lish layouts over the past few days! And thank you to those who leave lovely comments as well!

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the flowers and the photo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty Mandy!

    ReplyDelete