Friday 11 March 2016

Happy Dreams | Charms Creations Guest Designer

Hi there!

I am so thrilled to have been invited by the lovely Charm to be a guest designer for Charms Creations this month!!! Charm sent me some gorgeous embellishments to have a play with and today I'm sharing my first layout that I created with them...

"Happy Dreams"


How sweet is this photo of my baby girl?!! She was just 6 weeks old in this photo... My how time flies!!

On this layout I used Charms Creations XO's and I think that they were the perfect addition to the page!

My layout also features patterned papers and stickers from the Crate Paper Hello Love collection and the XO cut file that I used is from JustNick. I finished my page off with a few pretty embellishments from D-lish Scraps!

Here are some closeups...






Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who leave a lovely comment as well, it is always very much appreciated!

I will be back to share more layouts for Charms Creations later this month!

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.. everything works perfectly together.. and adorable photo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What a super sweet picture and page!

    ReplyDelete