Friday 1 April 2016

Ballerina | Scrap the Girls Design Team Layout

Hi scrappy friends!

It's the start of  April already and that means that it's time for some new challenges! This morning I'm here to share with you the new challenge over at Scrap the Girls and this month we have a lovely mood board to inspire you...


I took inspiration from the beautiful soft pastel colours of the mood board. Here's my layout...

"Ballerina"


I love this photo of my beautiful girl that I took before her first ballet lesson this year! She's been taking jazz classes for the past 2 years and this year was keen to start learning ballet and modern/contemporary as well. I'm so proud of how well she is going with her dancing!

My layout features beautiful patterned papers from the Dear Lizzy Fine and Dandy collection and gorgeous embellishments from D-lish Scraps.

Here are some closeups...






If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll pop on over to the Scrap the Girls blog and take a look at the fabulous layouts that my fellow design team members have created with this mood board! Link up your layouts on the Scrap the Girls blog by April 30th to have a chance of winning a prize from one of our very generous sponsors!

Thank you for taking the time to visit and for your lovely comments also! I will be back later today with my design team layout for Stuck?! Sketches!

Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment