Wednesday 15 June 2016

Grandkids | Stuck?! Sketches June 15th Design Team Layout

Hi again!

I'm back this evening to share my design team layout for the Stuck?! Sketches June 15th challenge! I absolutely love this sketch designed by the lovely Laura Whitaker...


I followed the sketch fairly closely and my layout came together quite quickly! Here's what I came up with...

"Grandkids"


I created this layout for my Mum and I put it in a frame to give to her for her birthday. This sketch was perfect to be able to include photos of my Mum and Dad with all of their grandkids!

My layout features patterned papers from the Paige Evans Fancy Free collection as well as the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.

Here are a couple of closeups...


This little cluster includes gorgeous stickers from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection and a super cute tassel from the Dear Lizzy Happy Place collection. I'm loving tassels at the moment!!


Here you can see a few D-lish Scraps embellishments that I've added to my page, including the wordfetti strip, the resin diamond, and the journal tag tucked behind the photo strip. I fussy cut that pretty butterfly from one of the Bloom patterned papers and added some foam tape to the back for extra dimension.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the gorgeous layouts that my fellow design team members have created! We would love YOU to play along with us by creating a layout based on the sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches?! blog by June 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:



We will also be choosing a scrapbooker from each of our challenges to be a guest designer with us at a later date!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the photos, the tassel and the doily!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely stunning Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Mandy!! Love the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Mandy! So clean and fresh and absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful palette, too!

    ReplyDelete