Friday 17 June 2016

Love | D-lish Scraps Cybercrop Layout

Hi there!

It's time for Cybercrop kickoff in the D-lish Scraps Facebook group, The Scrap Suite! If you're not yet a member of our group, please come and join us! Each month, four of the D-lish Scraps design team members set a Cybercrop challenge that runs for an entire month. This month, it was my turn to set one of the challenges, and I thought I'd try my hand at creating a sketch!


Here's my layout based on this sketch...

"Love"


I love this photo of my Mum and Dad taken on Christmas day last year. They've been married for 39 years this year, and it's really sweet to see how much they are still very much in love with one another.

My layout features lots of pretty D-lish Scraps embellishments, as well as patterned papers from the Crate Paper Hello Love collection.

Here are a couple of closeups...


I created my title using the wood veneer alphas, which I painted with black ink. These are really cool and would look great left raw as well. Underneath the title I added some banners as well as a phrase from the black Minifetti sheet. You can also see here some of the stencilling on my background... I used the Mini Heart Dusty Attic stencil with Distress Ink.


Behind my photo I layered one of the gorgeous 6" lace doilies. I then created a flower cluster to the right of my photo using a black wild rose (these are still my fave flowers!), a red rose, a flair button, and a tassel from my stash.

Head on over to The Scrap Suite to check out the other three awesome challenges set by Emma, Krisy and Sue! If you have some creative time over the weekend, why don't you give one (or more!) of these challenges a go! The randomly selected winner from each challenge will win a $10 store credit!

Thank you for popping in today and taking a look at my layout! Thank you for any lovely comments as well!

Mandy

2 comments: