Tuesday 23 August 2016

Hello Sunshine | D-lish Scraps Design Team Layout

Hi friends!

I'm back with my final share for D-lish Scraps for the month, and this one is a bright and happy page featuring a photo of my youngest daughter enjoying playing on her slide...


I love the look of joy on Eleanor's face in this photo! She had just learnt how to go down her slide all on her own and she was so proud of herself!

I used some gorgeous colourful patterned paper from the Paige Evans Fancy Free collection for this layout.

Here are some closeups...


I used a wood veneer phrase from a previous Just Add Paper kit for my title. When I purchased the kit, I loved this wood veneer piece so much that I purchased an extra one, and I'm so glad that I did becuase it was perfect for this layout! Underneath the title I added two phrases, one from the orange minifetti sheet, and one from the 'Sweet Sentiments' Cardfetti sheet. These are still one of my favourite things to include on my layouts to add a little sentiment and a pop of colour to the page!


I created a flower cluster on the bottom left hand corner of my photo using an aqua Magnolia, a red Gardenia, and a yellow Hydrangea petal. I love all of the gorgeous paper flowers that are available from the D-lish Scraps store!!


Underneath the right hand side of my photo I tucked a pretty 4" lace doily, and then I created a little cluster that includes a flair button (from the Polaroid Picture set), a white cherry blossom, and a gorgeous yellow tassel.

I finished my layout off by tucking an arrow paperclip onto the top edge of the patterned paper, and scattering some D-lish enamel dots and wood veneer stars.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, and for any lovely comments that you may leave!

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous page Mandy! And such an awesome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the title work and that tassel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete