Thursday 1 September 2016

Beautiful | Stuck?! Sketches September 1st challenge

Hi friends!

Did you know that this month Stuck?! Sketches are celebrating their 3rd birthday!! How exciting!! To celebrate, we are having an anniversary bash for the entire month of September!! We have additional sponsors, a blog hop and more, so you won't want to miss the fun!!

 

Now, to share with you our September 1st sketch designed by our awesome owner and sketch designer Laura Whitaker...


And here is my take on the sketch...


This photo is of my youngest daughter and I on Christmas day last year. I decided to turn the photo black and white as I wanted to create a monochrome layout using the super gorgeous 'Love Always' collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio.

Here are some closeups of my layout...


To the left of the photo I added a Charms Creations chevron and I popped a flair button from the Love Always collection on top. I love the spotty Charms embellishments, and this co-ordinated perfectly with my page!


To the right of my photo I created a pretty flower cluster using an aqua magnolia and a white cherry blossom, both of which can be found in the D-lish Scraps store. I added some Cocoa Vanilla die-cut leaves, and also tucked a wood veneer ampersand into the cluster to finish it off.


I added my title to the bottom right hand corner of the layout along with some Cocoa Vanilla die cuts. The Stuck?! Sketches design team were super lucky to receive some flair buttons from Accent Scrapbooking to play with this month, and I added one of these flair buttons to this cluster.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the gorgeous layouts that my fellow design team members have created! We would love YOU to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by September 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:





And be sure to stay tuned for all the fun things happening throughout the month!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This layout is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy - so precious!! Love your page and this collection. Fab layering
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mandy - so precious!! Love your page and this collection. Fab layering
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so lovely, sweet pjoto too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete