Wednesday 7 September 2016

Lulu Bell | CSI Guest Detective

Hi there!

Last month Charms Creations was one of the sponsors over at CSI challenge blog, and our creative team were invited to play along as guest detectives! I decided to have a go at Case File No. 210...



Here are the requirements for the challenge...



And here is my layout...


From the evidence list I used a check pattern, clouds and circles, and from the testimony list I used journaling strips.

The photo that I scrapped is of my eldest daughter dressed up for book week a couple of years ago. She always has a lot of fun planning her costumes for book week!

I teamed up patterned papers from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection with the Paige Evans Fancy Free collection. I really like how well these two collections coordinated!

I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe to create my title. I'm loving large titles on my layouts at the moment!

Here are some closeups of my layout...


Of course I had to use a couple of Charms Creations clouds on my layout!! I'm finding myself using these clouds quite often lately! I love the subtle texture of the white clouds against the white background. I added a couple of chipboard embellishments from the Fancy Free collection and an enamel dot to create a little cluster here.


Some more Fancy Free chipboard and a Maggie Holmes crepe paper rosette made for another lovely little cluster to the right of the photo. I also added a sub title using the gold glitter thickers from the Bloom collection.


I added a smaller Charms cloud up in the top right hand corner of the layout. I also added a flair button and some enamel dots, both from D-lish Scraps.

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today!

There's still a couple of days left to play along with this challenge... The case closes on September 9th, so why don't you give it a go!

Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photo, the colors and that title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete