Wednesday 23 November 2016

Make a Wish | The Cut Shoppe

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created using the Party On cut file set from The Cut Shoppe!


My baby girl turned 2 last month and we had a little party with family and close friends to celebrate! It was such a beautiful day, and of course I got lots of cute photos to document the day!

My layout features the Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Make a Wish' collection!

I used two of the cut files from the Party On set...

The Party On cut file set, includes 8 birthday themed icons, that can be used for your scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.

Here are some closeups...


I created a little cluster of pretty embellishments to the left of the photo.


I love combining different alphas to create my titles! I used the word 'wish' from the Party On cut file set, which I cut out of white cardstock, and I combined this with alpha stickers from the Make a Wish collection to complete my title.


I LOVE the banner cut file!! I cut it from wood grain patterned paper and added some foam tape underneath to give it some extra dimension.

I finished the layout off with a couple of lines of journaling and some pretty butterfly die-cuts.

If you're anything like me, I'm sure that you've got lots of birthday photos just waiting to be scrapped, so why don't you pull them out, and use the 'Party On' cut file set to get them documented!

Thanks for joining me on my blog today!

1 comment: