Tuesday 15 November 2016

My Girl | Stuck?! Sketches November 15th Challenge

Hi friends!

It's time for a new challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches! Here's the November 15th sketch designed by the talented Laura Whitaker...


I love how sketches give you fresh ideas for page designs... This one is a bit different to my normal go-to designs, in that it has two vertical photos one on top of the other... I love it!! Here's my take on the sketch...


I used the gorgeous Crate Paper Cute Girl collection to document these super cute photos of my youngest daughter enjoying a cupcake at her birthday party last month!

Here are some closeups of my layout...


I used a sticker from the Cute Girl collection as the title for my layout. I think that the black contrasts nicely with the bright colours on the page.


I added more of the Cute Girl stickers around the page, some with foam tape underneath them. This is one of my favourite go-to techniques for adding extra dimension to my layouts.


The layered wood veneer pieces in this collection are just beautiful!


I created a little cluster to the right of the photos that includes a super pretty Charms Creations heart, as well as a Cocoa Vanilla flair button and a D-lish Scraps mini rose.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the gorgeous layouts created by my fellow design team members! We'd love you to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by November 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. This is so very pretty!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty and happy page, and I can almost feel the sunshine radiating from your photos!

    ReplyDelete