Thursday 15 December 2016

You+Me | Stuck?! Sketches December 15th Challenge

Hi there!

It's time for a new challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches! If you're looking for a good sketch to inspire your creativity, then I know you'll love the December 15th sketch that Laura has designed for us...

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my take on the sketch...


I really love the design of this sketch, and it was perfect for scrapping this recent photo of my eldest daughter and I.

Here are some closeups of my layout...


Using wood veneer words is an easy way of adding titles to your layouts, particularly when you leave them raw. I really love this wood veneer phrase from D-lish Scraps!


I added a flower cluster on the bottom left hand corner of my photo using some lovely flowers from D-lish Scraps.


Here you can see some of the layers behind the photo, including patterned papers and a beautiful lace doily. I also added a Crate Paper sticker on the bottom right hand corner of the photo and tucked a tab under the side of the photo.


As on the sketch, I added another embellishment cluster in the bottom left hand corner of the layout. This one includes a Charms Creations chevron, as well as a flair button and a rose from D-lish Scraps.

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the fabulous layouts created by my fellow design team members! We'd love you to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by December 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

2 comments:

  1. This is so absolutely stunning, Manyd, love the bold colours, clean lines and amazing use of white space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colour combo on here! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete