Sunday 15 January 2017

Our Adorable Kitten | Stuck?! Sketches January 15th Challenge

Hello scrappy friends!!

It's time for a new challenge over at Stuck?! Sketches! Let's take a look at the fabulous sketch that Laura has designed for us...

No automatic alt text available.

And here's my take on the sketch...


I documented a sweet photo of our new little kitten, Sasha! She is so beautiful and we all adore her!

I used the Crate Paper cute girl collection for this layout, which was so perfect as there are quite a few images of cats throughout the papers and embellishments in this collection!

Here are some closeups of my page...


I added a Charms Creations Terrific Tab to the top left hand corner of the photo, and I popped a little word sticker on top to give it some extra detail.


To the left of the title I created a little cluster that includes a Charms Creations DIY chevron, and a couple of flowers from D-lish Scraps.


I love combining different fonts to create my titles! On this page I used two different Felicity Jane alphabet stickers, as well as the gold word 'adorable' which is a sticker from the Cute Girl collection!


On the sketch there's a vertical photo as well as the horizontal one, but I decided instead to add a tag in that spot. How cute is that kitty cat sticker to the right of the tag?! I added a cute little bow to the sticker to make it look even more girly!

I finished my layout off by adding some journaling and a sprinkling of star sequins and stickers!

If you haven't done so already, I hope that you'll head on over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog and take a look at the fabulous layouts created by my fellow design team members! We'd love you to play along with us by creating a layout based on this sketch! Link up your layouts on the Stuck?! Sketches blog by January 29th to be in the running to win a prize from one of our very generous sponsors:

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and taking a look at my layout! Thank you to those who take the time to leave a comment as well - it is always very much appreciated!

Mandy

3 comments:

  1. What a super sweet take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely so sweet and charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous as always. what a sweet little kitty. Love the lot. Cheers, Natalie

    ReplyDelete