Tuesday 2 May 2017

Baby Cino Traveler's Notebook Spread | Felicity Jane Studio

Hello everyone!

Today I have a traveler's notebook spread to share with you that I created using the beautiful 'Caroline' kit from Felicity Jane Studio!


I love using this notebook to document all of the little things that my youngest daughter and I do together during the week! This spread is all about a lovely morning that we spent together doing things that she loves (including a visit to San Churros for a baby cino)!


I added my journaling to the left hand side of the spread using one of the 3x4 journaling cards from the kit. I layered some patterned papers behind the card, and also tucked a die cut tab under the top. On the bottom of the journaling card I added one of the cute silicone hearts. I finished the left hand page off with the beautiful tassel banner from the die cut shapes pack.


I covered the right hand side of the spread with the mustard dot patterned paper and then added a strip of the aqua stripe paper down the side. I added my photos, and then embellished the page with another silicone heart and some fussy cut flowers.


I used the FJ white alphabet stickers for my title. To create some extra interest I added my title vertically to the page.

Thanks so much for joining me today on my blog! Pop on over to the FJ shop to take a closer look at this beautiful kit!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment