Wednesday 31 May 2017

It's a Good Day Traveler's Notebook Spread | Felicity Jane

Hi everyone!

I'm popping in today to share a traveler's notebook spread that I created using the beautiful Felicity Jane 'Willow' kit!


I love these cute photos of my daughter enjoying a play on the slide at the playground!


That floral patterned paper was definitely my favourite thing in the kit this month! I've been fussy cutting those flowers A LOT! This time I decided to use it as is, and I covered the left hand side of the spread with it. I then machine stitched around the edge of one of the 3x4 journaling cards, and added it to the page. This made the perfect title for the layout!


I covered the right hand side of the spread with the black dot patterned paper. I left a thin strip down the side that was not covered with patterned paper so that I could stamp the phrase 'Happy Day' repeatedly along the edge of the page. I arranged my photos into a filmstrip, and then matted them with one of the solid color papers as well as the yellow and white scallop paper. I tucked one of the lovely die cut florals from the kit under the left hand side of the photos.


I couldn't help but fussy cut another floral cluster to tuck under the right hand side of the photos! I think they make the most lovely embellishments!

Thanks so much for popping in today!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment