Monday 15 May 2017

You Rock | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!

This week on the Cocoa Vanilla blog the design team are going to be sharing some AWESOME masculine themed projects with you! I'm kicking it off today with a layout that I created using the fantastic new 'You ROCK' collection!

Here's my page...


I documented a recent photo of my son, and I really just wanted this layout to celebrate how awesome I think he is! With all of the amazing embellishments in this collection, it was so easy to do just that!

I started my layout off by covering the top half of the page with the Plus One patterned paper, and then adding a piece of the Stripped patterned paper across the middle of the layout.


I matted my photo with the Galactic patterned paper and then adhered it towards the left hand side of the page. I used one of the awesome wood veneer pieces from the collection as the title for my layout, and painted it with yellow acrylic paint. I love how this really helps it to pop off the page! I also added a chipboard star on top of the title to give it some extra detail.


I created an embellishment cluster to the left of the photo that includes a couple of chipboard stickers, a sticker, and a little die cut arrow. I really love the selection of embellishments in this collection, and how easy it is to create fun embellishment clusters!


I created another little cluster down in the bottom right hand corner of the page. Once again I used a combination of ephemera, stickers, and chipboard. How gorgeous and vibrant are the colours in this collection!!

I finished the layout off by adding my journaling, and a few of the enamel shapes.

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! I hope that you've been inspired to scrap a 'boy' layout too!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment