Friday 15 September 2017

Beautiful Moments | Cocoa Vanilla Studio

Hi friends!

I'm back today to share my latest layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio using the beautiful Wild at Heart collection! The theme this week on the blog is STICKERS!! Who doesn't love using stickers on their projects?! I love the range of stickers that's available from Cocoa Vanilla... From accessory stickers to chipboard stickers to alphabet stickers... There's certainly plenty to choose from! And I had lots of fun using them on this layout!


I documented a couple of photos that I took recently of my Mum with my youngest daughter. I love the seeing the special relationship that they share, and I think these photos of them together are just so sweet!

I started my layout off by covering the top half of the page with the Momento patterned paper (reverse side). I absolutely love the florals on this paper, and I must admit that I've been hoarding it! But it was time to finally get it onto a layout, and I think it worked perfectly with these photos! I also tucked a thin strip of the Patchwork patterned paper (reverse side) under the bottom edge of it, as well as a scallop that I cut out of the Fussy Cuts paper.


To create some dimension on the layout, I raised up the photo on the left with some foam tape and then tucked a chipboard frame underneath it. I also fussy cut some florals out of the gorgeous Luscious patterned paper, and I tucked them underneath the left hand side of the photo. You can also see here that I added a couple of the little word stickers off the accessory sticker sheet. They added the perfect sentiment to the page!


I added another sticker that says 'precious' on the bottom right hand corner of this photo. I love layering embellishments both under the edge of my photos, as well as on top!


Underneath the edge of the photo on the right, I tucked a tag. This was also from the accessory sticker sheet. There are so many beautiful stickers on this sheet! I threaded some cotton twine through the hole in the tag, which I think finishes it off nicely and also adds some texture to the page. On top of the tag I added a chipboard sticker, as well as a couple of the cute bitty blooms.


For my title I used one of the lovely wood veneer words combined with some alphabet stickers from the Hello Lovely collection. I painted the wood veneer word with some Glimmer Mist that I've had in my stash forever, and I LOVE how this turned out! The colour was perfect, and it looks so pretty and shimmery!

Thanks so much for joining me on my blog today! Make sure you head on over to the Cocoa Vanilla blog for some more 'sticker inspiration' from the design team over the weekend!

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment